How to Apply for Patent?
Following points must be taken in mind
1. Every application for patent should be made for one invention only.
2. Every international application under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) filed designating India, shall be deemed to be an application under this Act.
3. Along with an application, specification regarding patent should be filed. Where…
The invention of an invention means any new and useful product, substance or art, process, a method of manufacture or any machine, apparatus etc and includes any improvement in any of them.
- The invention which is frivolous or contrary to natural laws.
- The invention, commercial exploitation of which may be against public order or morality.
- The mere discovery of a…
When beginning a commercial enterprise I’m sure there is a mess of questions that undergo every entrepreneur’s mind. Barring the fundamental questions of whether or not or now not to head beforehand with launching something, at the trademark the front there is more than one question that holds cropping up.
Need to Register Trademark?
Registering logos need to be an…
Design Means only the features of shape, pattern or composition of line or color applied to an article in 2D or 3D format by any manual or mechanical process which can be judged by eyes.
It does not include any Trademark or artistic work (under copyright)
The proprietor of a new or original design Includes -
- Author of…
Where a trademark is used with honest business practice without taking unfair advantage, it is not deemed to be infringement.
Following acts are not infringement:
1. If a trademark is used to indicate kind, quality or quantity etc. of any goods/service.
2. If trademark was registered subject to certain conditions.
3. Where a mark is used in such types…
Literary Work Sec 2(o):- Includes computer program, table, computer database
Artistic Work Sec 2(c):- Means painting, sculpture, drawing, map or plan, engraving, photograph, architecture, and others
Dramatic Work Sec 2(h):- Choreographic work, scenic arrangement or acting which is fixed
Musical Work Sec 2(p):- Work of music, graphical notation of such work
Cinematography Film Sec 2(f):- Work of visual recording through a process of moving image…
When running a business, you need to be cautious and make certain every small interest of your organization is blanketed. When you manufacture a product or float a design and even think of a suggestion for the betterment of what you are promoting, it is vital for you to copyright it. Without a correct copyright in the situation, any person…
Establishing a brand name is pivotal to enterprise fulfillment. Protecting that logo is equally critical. Yet many small corporations forget about an essential first step in securing their brand: Trademark.
A trademark is any specific word, picture, name or tool used to pick out and distinguish the goods of one issuer from the products of each uniqueness, think Nike's swoosh,…