The validity of a registered trademark in India is 10 years from the data of its application. This means that even if the application is registered after 1 or 2 years, still it has to be renewed post 10 years from the date when the application was made.
The period when you apply for renewal affects the cost that you will incur and the possibility of your trademark being permitted a renewal. If you apply for a renewal within 6 months from the date of expiry, then the overall fees incurred by you are less. But if you file post the expiry date, these charges shoot up. And, if you apply post 6 months from the date of expiry, it is likely that the ministry will refuse you a renewal, in which case you will have to file a fresh trademark application and go through the entire trademark registration process all over again.
Contact us now so that we can remind you when the due-date appears.
- PRICINGRs.Rs 12,000/-
- Charges for Renewal 6 months before expiry of the trademark
- (Includes Govt Fee of Rs. 9,000/-)
- PRICINGRs.Rs 17,000/-
- Charges for Renewal within 6 months after expiry of the trademark
- (Includes Govt Fee of Rs. 13,500/-)
- PRICINGRs.Rs 22,000/-
- Charges for Renewal after 6 months but within 1 year from expiry of the trademark
- (Includes Govt Fee of Rs. 18,000/-)
How to Renew a Registered Trademark in India?
Once you fill the above form, we will obtain all the necessary information regarding your registered trademark
We will then suggest you the appropriate quotation for the renewal of your trademark
We will prepare the document formats and send them to you for preparation. You have to send us the documents via email only
We now request you to make the appropriate payment into any of our bank account to initiate your trademark renewal process
We now process your trademark renewal and provide you with the appropriate document proofs obtained from the government of India
What all you get ?
- Status of your registered trademark
- Quotation for renewing your trademark
- Renewal alert and reminder
- Documentary proof post renewal of your Trademark
- Government receipts for paying the requisite renewal fees
WHY CHOOSE US ?
- Initiate the further processing of your Trademark Registration
- Getting the Trademark Registered
- Guarding already registered trademark’s intellectual property territory
- Stopping infringement in registration of Trademark
GOOD WORDS. GOOD PEOPLE.
- Waterman Aquatic Systems Pvt Ltd, Poonithura
“We are very happy with the service we received”
- Trademark Registration, Udaipur
“Very good service, I like it, I’m fully satisfied by the service.”
- PVT LTD Company Formation, Chennai
"Customer friendly, Hassle free, takes away the burden of registering company and related work. highly professional. i will recommend to any one."
- Trademark Registration, Hyderabad
"My experience with SunBrio was very good, they were very helpful, and guided me through the trademark process swiftly, and SunBrio ensures good quality of work done on time which is very important."
"We are very Happy. Thanks to SunBrio Team for their support"
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I need to renew my already registered trademark?
The validity of your registered trademark is 10 years from the date of application. You need to renew it within 6 months of or from this date of expiry.
Where do I renew my already registered trademark?
The office where you have applied for the trademark is the same place where you can renew it. We will take care of it with all the trademark offices in India.
How much time does it take to renew the trademark?
It takes not more than 24 working hours to renew it. Though, it can take time for the to be shown on the government’s website, the proof that we have filed for the renewal is visible within 48 hours, and that is all that matters.