Thank You! Our executives will get back to you shortly!
Service tax returns filing is mandatory after obtaining registration even if no tax is payable for the period. Service tax can be paid online as well as via offline mediums of payment. Once the payment is made, service tax returns need to be filed using the form ST-3 or form ST-3A. This return gives detailed information to the central government with details of the service tax paid in the particular half yearly period. SunBrio helps in assisting you to pay your service tax as well as filing the service tax returns in accordance to its due dates.
- PRICINGRs.Rs 500/-
- per month
How Does It Work ?
We provide you with an information form, which you need to fill and send it back to us via email
We then provide you with the list of documents required. You will have to provide it to us via email and courier
We then request you to make the payment into any of our bank accounts to initiate the process
Calculation of Service Tax
We then calculate the complete Service Tax amount payable by you on monthly basis and provide you with the instruction of making the payment to the government
Filing of Service Tax Returns
Every quarter ending, we collect the data of Service Tax paid and generate the return filing acknowledgements
What all you get ?
- Get Free Expert Guidance
- Service Tax challans for making payment
- Service Tax return filing
- Avail CENVAT credit and setoff against service tax paid
WHY CHOOSE US ?
GOOD WORDS. GOOD PEOPLE.
- Waterman Aquatic Systems Pvt Ltd, Poonithura
“We are very happy with the service we received”
- Trademark Registration, Udaipur
“Very good service, I like it, I’m fully satisfied by the service.”
- PVT LTD Company Formation, Chennai
"Customer friendly, Hassle free, takes away the burden of registering company and related work. highly professional. i will recommend to any one."
- Trademark Registration, Hyderabad
"My experience with SunBrio was very good, they were very helpful, and guided me through the trademark process swiftly, and SunBrio ensures good quality of work done on time which is very important."
"We are very Happy. Thanks to SunBrio Team for their support"
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the due dates for Service Tax Payment?
- Within 6 days of every quarter ending for Proprietary and Partnership firms
- Within 6 days of every month ending for all types of Companies
What are the due dates for Service Tax Returns filing?
- 25thOctober for the 1st half of the financial year
- 25thApril for the 2nd half of the financial year
What is the Penalty for Non Payment of Service Tax?
A penalty of 12%/annum (in case taxable services has crossed Rs. 60 lakhs in previous financial year then at 15%/annum) or Rs. 100/day whichever is higher.
What is the Penalty for Non Filing of Service Tax returns?
- 500/- for first 15 Days
- Rs 1000/- for more than 15 days buy less than 30 days
- More than 30 days, Rs 1000/- + Rs 100/day with maximum limit of Rs. 20,000/-