A patent is a set of exclusive rights granted to an inventor or assignee for a limited period of time in exchange for detailed public disclosure of an invention. An invention is a solution to a specific technological problem and is a product or a process. To get a patent, technical information about the invention must be disclosed to the public in a patent application.
- PRICINGRs.Starts @ Rs 50,000/-
- For Individuals
- PRICINGRs.Starts @ Rs 1,00,000/-
- For Company
How To Register Patent Online ?
We provide you with our information form, which you are requested to fill and send it to us via email itself. This gives us the preliminary information about your application
Based on the above information, we provide you with the list of documents to be sent to us via email and courier. We also provide you with the appropriate drafts
Submission of Application
After obtaining all the signatures and payment on the documents, we prepare your patent application and submit the same. This commences the start of your patent application
Waiting Period and Examination Report
After a waiting period of about 18 months, the application is examined by the officer and an examination report is issued
Grant of Patent
If the examination report satisfies the laws for grant of patent, the application is granted a patent. This concludes the patent application
What all you get ?
- Filing of provisional patent application
- Filing of your patent Application
- Government acknowledgement receipts and forms post filing of your application
- Tracking of your patent application on the Government’s website
- Objection handling in-case they are raised by the ministry on your application
- End-to-end service for getting your Patent registered
WHY CHOOSE US ?
- Security of monetary gains associated with patent created by you
- Right to make copies of the patent
- Right to stop misuse of the patent
- Validity of 20 Years posthumous
- Intellectual property as an asset which can be sold
- Protection of utility associated with the patent
GOOD WORDS. GOOD PEOPLE.
- Waterman Aquatic Systems Pvt Ltd, Poonithura
“We are very happy with the service we received”
- Trademark Registration, Udaipur
“Very good service, I like it, I’m fully satisfied by the service.”
- PVT LTD Company Formation, Chennai
"Customer friendly, Hassle free, takes away the burden of registering company and related work. highly professional. i will recommend to any one."
- Trademark Registration, Hyderabad
"My experience with SunBrio was very good, they were very helpful, and guided me through the trademark process swiftly, and SunBrio ensures good quality of work done on time which is very important."
"We are very Happy. Thanks to SunBrio Team for their support"
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of protection does a patent offer?
The patent owner has the exclusive right to prevent or stop others from commercially exploiting the patented invention. In other words, patent protection means that the invention cannot be commercially made, used, distributed, imported or sold by others without the patent owner’s consent.
What are its advantages?
- Exclusive Rights:With exclusive rights, the owner of the patent controls the use of the invention for a full 20 years. Patents can make businesses grow substantially and slow down competitors/rivals for years to come.
- Easy to Sell:You can transfer or sell your patent to another person. Some businesses exist solely to collect the royalties from a patent they have licensed.
- Increase in Valuation:A patent for a successful product or service can significantly increase the valuation of your business. When you are raising investment, it will be defined as an asset.
- Improved Credibility:A patented product is likely to improve brand perception and potentially enable the business to charge a premium.
- Establish Rights Early”The provisional patent enables the inventor to book your name against your invention even before it is final. The patent is awarded to the person who files it first, rather than the person who invents it first.
Is a patent valid in every country?
Patents are territorial rights. In general, the exclusive rights are only applicable in the country or region in which a patent has been filed and granted, in accordance with the law of that country or region..
What can be patented? And how long does a patent last?
- Art, process, method or manner of manufacture,
- Machine, apparatus or other articles,
- Substances produced by manufacturing,
- Computer software with technical application to industry or used with Hardware, and
- Product patent for food, chemicals, medicines and drugs.
The protection is granted for a limited period, generally 20 years from the filing date of the application.