Employee Provident Fund (EPFO) is a savings scheme targeted at retirement benefits for the organized sector in India. An Employee earning less than or equal to Rs 15,000 per month, has to mandatorily participate in it, whereas a salaried person can voluntarily participate in it. Companies having more than 20 employees have to mandatorily participate every employee’s share in the fund.
The contribution for the fund is of 12% for employees and the same for employers. The 12% of the employers is divided into employee pension fund and provident fund. There are many benefits for opting for this fund.
How does it work ?
We provide you with an information form to obtain all the necessary information regarding EPF Registration
We provide you with the list of document required to initiate the registration process. You can send them to us via email or courier
We then provide you with the final quotation based on thorough analysis of your application. The quotation is drafted on the basis of a lot of factors governing the information provided by you earlier
We then request you to make payment into any of our bank accounts to initiate the EPF Registration process
After receiving all the necessary documents and payment, we initiate the registration process and provide you with the EPF Registration number and certificates
What all you get ?
- UAN Registration
- Digital Signature Verification with EPF
- Employer Registration with EPF
- Employee Registration with EPF
WHY CHOOSE US ?
- You can withdraw upto 50% of accumulated EPF amount for marriage, education, etc
- Obtain interest of 8.8% on EPF savings
- Pension Fund Accumulation for benefit post retirement
- Obtain financial support for medical emergencies
- Additional benefits are there for other house work, purchasing plot and construction of house
- For repayment of house loan, you can withdraw 36 months of wages provided you have worked for at least 10 years
GOOD WORDS. GOOD PEOPLE.
- Waterman Aquatic Systems Pvt Ltd, Poonithura
“We are very happy with the service we received”
- Trademark Registration, Udaipur
“Very good service, I like it, I’m fully satisfied by the service.”
- PVT LTD Company Formation, Chennai
"Customer friendly, Hassle free, takes away the burden of registering company and related work. highly professional. i will recommend to any one."
- Trademark Registration, Hyderabad
"My experience with SunBrio was very good, they were very helpful, and guided me through the trademark process swiftly, and SunBrio ensures good quality of work done on time which is very important."
"We are very Happy. Thanks to SunBrio Team for their support"
Frequently Asked Questions
What is UAN Registration?
UAN is a universal account number generated to bring all the different member identification numbers of employees under one roof. UAN of an employee will never change even if his employment changes. It is valid for lifetime and is linked to an employee for the same. It will assist the employee obtain the complete report of his EPF Investments through all the different employers he might have joined in his career. It will help him avail all his entitled benefits from EPF.