There are a number of companies/LLP’s, which are registered under the Companies Act, 1956/2013 and LLP Act, 2008, but due to various reasons they are inoperative since incorporation or commenced business but became inoperative or defunct later on. Such companies may be desirous of getting their names strike off from the Register of Companies. We will help you guide through the procedure for the closure of your company/LLP.
- PricingRs.Rs 25,200/-
- MCA Filing fees of Form FTE(At Actual)
- Stamp fees and Notarization of Indemnity Bond and Affidavit (At Actual)
- Consultancy, document preparation & filing Fees for striking off the name of Company
- Statement of Account from Chartered Account (At Actual)
How To Close Company Online ?
We collect all the required information in order to apply under the fast track exit scheme. Kindly contact us to know the pre-requisites for applying under fast track exit scheme
We draft the required documents and provide you with them for authorization. These documents include board resolutions, indemnity bonds, affidavits, statement of accounts etc
You will have to authorize the documents and provide us soft and hard copies of the same. Stamp Duty shall also be paid in this stage
In this stage we file for the Fast Track Exit scheme for your company by paying the requisite fees on the government’s website. This initiates your process for getting the company closed
Your Company is closed and all its records are stricken off from the government database
What all you get ?
- Copy of e-forms FTE(for private limited or OPC)/e-form 24(For LLP) as the case may be filed with the Registrar of Companies
- Copy of the payment challans of e-form FTE(for private limited or OPC)/ e-form 24(For LLP)
- Proof from Registrar of Companies that the company or LLP has been strike off from their record
WHY CHOOSE US ?
- Outstanding debts are written off
- Legal action is halted
- Relatively low costs involved
- Avoid court processes
- Prevents director/partner from being associated with the strike off company/LLP
- Protection from Personal Liabilities to directors
GOOD WORDS. GOOD PEOPLE.
- Waterman Aquatic Systems Pvt Ltd, Poonithura
“We are very happy with the service we received”
- Trademark Registration, Udaipur
“Very good service, I like it, I’m fully satisfied by the service.”
- PVT LTD Company Formation, Chennai
"Customer friendly, Hassle free, takes away the burden of registering company and related work. highly professional. i will recommend to any one."
- Trademark Registration, Hyderabad
"My experience with SunBrio was very good, they were very helpful, and guided me through the trademark process swiftly, and SunBrio ensures good quality of work done on time which is very important."
"We are very Happy. Thanks to SunBrio Team for their support"
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Fast Track Exit mode in case of company/OPC?
Fast Track Exit mode is an easy mode of closing non-operating companies at cheaper cost with lesser formalities under section 560.
Which Companies can apply under fast track exit mode?
Not carrying over any business activity or operation:
- Since incorporation or is not carrying over any business activity or operation for last one year before making application,
- Having Nil assets & liability,
- Which has ‘active’ status or identified as the ‘dormant’ Company by the Ministry.
Which Companies cannot apply under fast track exit mode?
- Section 25/8 Companies
- Company having secured loan
- Company having management dispute
- Companies not having active / dormant status on MCA portal
- Company having dues of Income tax / sales tax / central excise / banks / financial institutions / CG / SG / other local authorities
Which documents are required to be attached to the e-form FTE?
- Statement of Accounts
- Copy of Board Resolution
- Indemnity Bond
- Affidavit duly notarizes and signed
What is the effective date of closure of Company?
The Applicant Company under fast track exit mode shall stand dissolved from the date of publication of the notice in Official Gazette.
Which LLP’s can apply for striking off?
Not carrying on any business or operation –
(a) for a period of two years or more and the Registrar has reasonable cause to believe the same, for the purpose of taking suo motu action for striking off the name of the LLP; or
(b) for a period of one year or more and has made an application in Form 24 to the Registrar, with the consent of all partners of the limited liability partnership for striking off its name from the register
Which documents are required to be attached to the e-form 24 for LLP?
- Copy of detailed application
- Copy of authority to make the application
- Copy of consent of all partners
- Copy of consent of all creditors
- Copy of undertaking/ indemnity bond for striking off name
- Copy of statement of assets and liabilities
- Copy of acknowledgement of latest Income-tax return
What is the effective date of striking off of LLP?
On the publication in the Official Gazette of the notice, the limited liability partnership shall stand dissolved.