Central Excise is the mode of indirect taxation adopted by the government on products manufactured in India, and to be sold to customers in India. It is levied on all the products manufactured in India. There are some products which avail exemptions on central excise, for e.g. agricultural products. The rate of duty applicable differs from each product.
Central Excise registration is required by all the manufacturers of dutiable excisable goods in India. It is required before any transaction of business is made. We at SunBrio, provide you with the Central Excise Registration with the newly updated online portal of the central excise and service tax department, ACES. It is the newly introduced system by the government of India, and requires every manufacturer of dutiable excisable goods to register on it. Manufacturers having excise registrations earlier also need to register on it.
- PRICINGRs.Rs 2,500/-
- All Inclusive
How To Register Company Online ?
You will be provided with the preliminary information form, which you can fill online and send it back to us via email itself
We then provide you with the list of documents required. You will have to provide it to us via email and courier
We then request you to make the payment into any of our bank accounts to initiate the process
We draft the application and send it to you for approval. You are required to thoroughly check it and reply with your confirmation
We then go ahead with the registration process and provide you with the Central Excise Registration number and certificate for your application
What all you get ?
- Online Central Excise Registration Assistance
- New Assessee Central Excise Registration
- Existing Assessee Central Excise Registration
- NON Assessee Central Excise Registration
- LTU Assessee Central Excise Registration
- Central Excise Registration Number and Certificate
WHY CHOOSE US ?
- Payment of Excise Duty is mandatory for manufacturers of every dutiable excisable goods before any transaction is made. Registration is required for payment of the duty
- It can help avoid any legal hassles occurred due to non-adherence to the laws and regulations with regards to central excise
- Excise duty registration can enable payment of duty, which in turn will help you evade the fine of paying from 25 to 50 times the duty payable
GOOD WORDS. GOOD PEOPLE.
- Waterman Aquatic Systems Pvt Ltd, Poonithura
“We are very happy with the service we received”
- Trademark Registration, Udaipur
“Very good service, I like it, I’m fully satisfied by the service.”
- PVT LTD Company Formation, Chennai
"Customer friendly, Hassle free, takes away the burden of registering company and related work. highly professional. i will recommend to any one."
- Trademark Registration, Hyderabad
"My experience with SunBrio was very good, they were very helpful, and guided me through the trademark process swiftly, and SunBrio ensures good quality of work done on time which is very important."
"We are very Happy. Thanks to SunBrio Team for their support"
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the validity of Central Excise Registration Certificate in India?
The registration is permanent and does not need any renewal. It can be revoked by the competent authority or can be surrendered by the registrant.
Does an already registered member, need to register again with ACES?
An already registered number needs to register again, but his registration number of Central Excise granted to him by the department earlier, shall remain the same.